Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bubblefest 2011

Today Taylor and I headed to the Discovery Science Center today for our second year seeing the "BubbleMan." This year was such a change from last year as Taylor was so much more interactive with the exhibits throughout the Discovery Center and just loved spending as much time as she could with each and every thing. The biggest thing of all today was that during the Bubble Show (in one of those big white tents with bleachers inside), Taylor sat down in front of the stage with all the other kids while I had to sit up in the bleachers! My big girl no longer needs me for safety. I'm so proud!!!

Sitting without me for the Bubble Show!


Grocery shopping


In the space shuttle (in the black "cube" off the 5 freeway for all of you familiar with this place)


Here's the inside of the cube


On a zambonie (sp??)


Thinking about tackling this wall


She did it!


Up in the Dino's belley


Making the heart beat


Watching the poop drop...haha!


Trying her own bubbles!


The Dino's tail is a slide!


Just her size


Bye-bye Discovery Center


Bye-bye Elmo


Fun at the Block of Orange for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment