Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day Weekend

[Written by Mommy]
This weekend we went to Palm Desert as daddy had a charity golf tournament on Friday for his work and it just happened to fall on my special weekend, Mother's Day. Taylor and I checked into the hotel on Friday and the three of us spent most of the days through Sunday at the pool enjoying the resort lifestyle. With our floaties and our hats on we lounged in the pool and had fun watching our little girl enjoy the water. The pool was a beach entrance pool so there was a sand area for the kids to play in and right beside that was a pool that gradually got deeper. Taylor loved running from the sand into the shallow water, and back out to the sand again. She did this over and over again as BJ and I just lounged in the shallow area, watching our beautiful girl. On Saturday night we went out to dinner and Taylor of course loved her rice and beans that she always does at Mexican restaurants. Back in our room we watched ET and as Taylor got sleepy she asked to be picked up to the bed where I was laying and before I knew it she was fast asleep in my arms on the bed...the best feeling ever. Taylor is not one to sleep in our arms and so it was such a special time for me. On Sunday we went to a Mother's Day breakfast at the Daily Grill and then headed back to the pool for a little more enjoyment until we had to head home. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable few days with my family.

P.S. No pictures...just very good memories (even though our girl was soooo cute in her bathing suit and hat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment