Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wildflower Triathlon

This past weekend we went up to Lake San Antonio for Wildflower...another 1/2 Ironman triathlon for daddy and his friend Jason. Sarah, Jason's girlfriend came and we all camped Friday through Sunday. I had so much fun playing with Sarah, I found a new friend! I was a really good camper, going to sleep without a face both nights and sleeping completely through the night (probably b/c mommy and daddy kept me up until 9:00 both nights...on purpose!). Mommy took no pictures of daddy as she was busy with Sarah cheering EVERY single racer on as they came by, with the cowbell and all. I was kept busy by yelling "yay!" shaking the cowbell, trying to walk into the road (i.e., the bike and running course!) and eating my food on my blankey. Below are a few pictures.

The only pictures mommy got of daddy racing (the swim):



Content with my feast watching the racers:


Now I'm really getting comfy:


Andy Potter (First Pro racer):


Playing Donkey Balls after the race:

1 comment: