Monday, February 8, 2010

New jammies and playing before bed

Today I bought Taylor some new jammies. It was a weird shopping experience as I realized how big Taylor was really getting. As I walked into Carters I had to pass up the entire front section of the store and go all the way to the back. She's not a baby anymore!!!

I actually went looking for some warm clothes for our snow trip but instead I found cute jammies (in pics below). I also was amazed to see that the jammies that Taylor now fits into (2T) are for big girls! She can actually wear night gowns now. I remember as a girl wearing the same kind of night gowns I am now buying for my daughter...the really soft cotton ones with the ruffle on the bottom. Oh, what a weird experience!

Daddy's Girl


Teasing daddy with kisses


Ahhhh


A true girl...she cleans her dump truck...haha!




Clean enough to ride now



She loves daddy's spinach smoothies!


And oh so cute with the green mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment