Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taylor is in a "Big Girl Bed"

We did it! After Taylor got up from her nap today mommy did it...I finally took the gate off of her crib so she could have the freedom of a big girl. Since Taylor is potty trained during the day I started thinking about the night time. Since she is young I don't want to push it but I thought I'd set her room up so that she can have successes if and when she decides to night train. She was very excited to have a "big girl bed" and when I put the portable potty in her room she was even happier! She immediately climbed out of bed and used the potty before it was really night-night time. Good practice!

Below are pictures of our girl in her new bed (same ole' crib just no gate). Notice the support pillows in front of it...just in case...haha! She actually slept all night with no fuss and no getting up from her bed, not even when we put her down. BJ and I reverted back to when she was a baby and actually set up the monitor and had it on all night long. Ahhh, I miss those nights. She didn't make a peep though and never got up or fell out. I couldn't ask for anything more from our baby girl. She never ceases to amaze us.



No comments:

Post a Comment