Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Party after bed time!

Today Taylor figured out that she could get out of her bed after we put her down and she could play, play, play! I put Taylor to nap at 1:15 and as I was walking out of the room she fell out of bed on purpose and laughed (this has been a fun thing for her for about a week). So, I just left her there, told her to get back in bed and take a nap. About 15 minutes later I went in to check on her and she was sitting up in bed reading her Tinker Bell Pillow Books. She told me she was "putting them together like this" so I just said "okay, when you're done lay down and take a nap," and then I left. Another 20 minutes later I swear I heard something so I went in her room and...



she was in the rocking chair reading books, all the stuff in her top and bottom dresser drawers were taken out so her Tinker Bell Pillow Books could lay inside of them, and she just looked at me and didn't say anything. I looked at her didn't know what to say, and just walked out (really because I wanted to get the camera). My mom and I went back in, took a picture and she started whining that she didn't want to take a nap. I told her she had to, picked her up and put her back in bad.

I left and then grabbed the monitor which I hadn't used in soooo long (Lisa's bright idea so I could just have fun watching what the heck she does in there). Taylor continued to sit up and down in her bed, play with her dolls, count the flowers on her blanket and pillows, play with the snaps on her crib sheet, etc. She became really focused on her Abby doll that Cadin gave her for her first birthday. She took the pacifier on and off Abby and even whispered things to her but I couldn't tell what she was saying. At the point when all the clothes came off Abby and Taylor was going to take another 20 minutes to get them back on I went in, put them on, and told her she needed to go night-night. Once Abby's clothes were on she was a-okay and went right to sleep.

Oh boy, I'm interested in what is to come with this new after-bed excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment