Sunday, March 8, 2009

Camping in Anza Borrego

This weekend we went camping in Anza Borrego for mommy's birthday. It turned out to be great weather (with the exception of the first night with howling winds which kept me and mommy up most of the night). Both sets of grandparents came with us, Sienna and her mommy and daddy came, daddy's friend Jeremy came with his girlfriend Morgan, and Marge and Thom came! We had such a fun time...it was great to get down and dirty. Sienna and I loved playing together and Sienna even explored so much that she grabbed a cactus with both hands! Eeek! It was a quick get away weekend but oh so fun and well needed for mommy and daddy who work so much. Of course I loved spending time with my Papa Al as always but mommy and daddy had to put their foot down at times when I was being fussy and Papa Al wanted to scoop me away. Mommy says that she wants me to "learn" (??) and she also wants her and daddy to be able to give me comfort and not always be comforted by Papa Al only. I don't really understand that all that much but I'll trust mommy.

Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate mommy's birthday out in the desert and special thanks to Grammy and Papa Al for cooking and cleaning as you always do!

Pictures will come when mommy gets them from Papa Al's camera. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment