Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mommy's best birthday present ever!

Today we went out to lunch with Cadin and Aunt Lisa for mommy's birthday. We went to a Greek restaurant in Manhattan Beach and mommy said that both Cadin and I were so good the entire time! We ate lunch with mommy and Aunt Lisa, sat in high chairs, walked/crawled around the table, and were just very good and calm the entire time. After lunch Cadin and I got to play in the water outside of the restaurant and we ended up seeing Ryan, a girl from Beach Babies (my daycare). That was cool! As Cadin walked all over, playing in the water I stood up by the edge splashing away.

Below are pictures of us at the restaurant and below that is mommy's best birthday present ever!

From 2009_03_05. birthday lunch and walking

From 2009_03_05. birthday lunch and walking

From 2009_03_05. birthday lunch and walking

From 2009_03_05. birthday lunch and walking

From 2009_03_05. birthday lunch and walking

From 2009_03_05. birthday lunch and walking


After having some fun we came home and hung out for a while. Daddy called on the phone and while he and mommy were talking I stood up in the living room and mommy told me to "walk." So, I took three steps all by myself without anyone to catch me! I then bent down, stood back up and walked the entire rest of the way to the coffee table! Mommy was so excited she was yelling and clapping while on the phone with daddy. She got off the phone, got the camera and had me do it again so she could video tape it. I loved getting all the praise and cheers so I just did it again and again. Mommy even called Grammy and Papa Al who were coming down for camping and and shared the news. while on the phone with them I took 7 steps to mommy all by myself! Today was the day and I decided to give mommy the best birthday present ever...walking (or is it the best present?!).

From 2009_03_05. birthday lunch and walking

1 comment:

  1. YAY Taylor!!! What a fantastic present to give your mommy!

    ReplyDelete