Saturday, March 28, 2009

Playing on the beach

Today was a beautiful day so daddy went for a run by the beach while mommy and I took a walk along the strand and then played in the sand and water. I loved looking at another girl swinging by me but when she got off of course I wanted to get my feet in the sand as well (monkey-say-monkey-do). After some time I spied the ocean and kept telling mommy "wawa" "wawa" "wawa". So, mommy finally took me to the water and we had so much fun dipping our feet int he ocean. It was a bit cold but I handled it real well. Many times I said "bye-bye" but as mommy walked away with me I quickly said "wawa" again. Hehe. Below are some fun pictures.

From 2009_03_28 beach


I love letting the sand slide between my fingers!
From 2009_03_28 beach


Such a cutie!
From 2009_03_28 beach


So giddy with joy...
From 2009_03_28 beach

No comments:

Post a Comment