Friday, August 7, 2009

Day at home with daddy!

Today I didn't have daycare so daddy went to work really early and then came home at 9:30 so mommy could go to work for the rest of the day. Daddy and I had so much fun! We first went to the park and had lots of fun going down the slides, playing in the sand, getting really dizzy on the spinning chair, and the best of all was playing in the water while the man was fixing the sprinklers. Yay!

Daddy and I then came home and daddy set up our new inflatable pool on the balcony upstairs. I screamed out of joy the whole time he was putting it up. We finally go it up and water in it and we splashed and splashed until we got cold. We then took a break, had some lunch, went in for a second swim session, and then nap time for me. I took a really long nap (3 hours!) so daddy was able to have some "daddy time" until mommy got home. Daddy and I snuck out to the grocery store while mommy was on her way home and then it was play time with mommy.

That afternoon/evening before bed I went poo-poo on the potty two different times! Mommy was so proud of me that I got tons of poo-poo treats. I didn't put up any fight..I purely just asked to go potty and the poo-poo came out. It was so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment