Saturday, August 8, 2009

Park in the morning

Today mommy, daddy and I went to the park in the morning after eating some breakfast and making some coffee. Nobody else was at the park so it was really fun to run around and have it all to myself. We had a fun time, just the three of us. I really enjoyed learning about what a "tunnel" is. I ran through the tunnel that the two rocks made over the sand, and I also ran through the tunnel that the play structure made. Neither mommy nor daddy had to tell me that this was a tunnel either...I rant rhoguh it yelling "tunnel" and they were so excited for me! Below are some fun pictures of our morning.

Playing in the sand


The spinning chair!!


Motorcycle (I love to say that word too!)




Daddy on the spinning chair


Spinning gears


Going through the tunnel (another word I love to say!)


No comments:

Post a Comment