Sunday, August 23, 2009

"I Love you Honey"

(Written by Mommy)
Taylor is really getting the hang of conversational skills such as answering questions that we ask of her and also saying statements back to us after we say them to her. Most of the time she will use our name in her statements such as "I love you mommy" or "Night-night daddy" although recently she has been repeating us word-for-word, and I think it is because she likes saying the words we use for her (e.g., honey, beautiful, love). So, she is now telling us "I love you honey," "I love you beautiful," "Hey love," and many more. We start laughing and so she just keeps saying it over and over again! Oh how I love my beautiful girl. I never knew someone could have this much love to give...and it keeps getting better.

I love you so much Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment