Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday train at the Metlox

[Written by mommy]

Nanni and I used to go get massages throughout my pregnancy at Trilogy Spa in the Metlox in Manhattan Beach. Now, my mom gets all these emails from them and one was about the trackless train that goes through the Metlox on Tuesdays and on weekends. So, today my dad, mom, Taylor and I headed over to the Metlox to ride the train, have some lunch, and let Taylor play around. My dad took more pictures but those are on a disk that has a sticker (from Taylor) on the back of it so we'll have to get another disk from Papa'Al with those pictures. Below are cute ones though.

Nanni and Papa'Al on the train


Nanni and Taylor at lunch




Playing in the water after lunch


Notice my cute outfit from Sienna for my birthday (thank you!)








I was copying a girl here but she got up...


And here she is, I liked to walk around with her and do what she did

No comments:

Post a Comment