Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meeting Santa Clause


Today I met Santa Clause for the first time. He came all the way from the North Pole for children and babies in the South Bay to take pictures with him. Wow! I was really afraid at first but then an elf shaking a large clapper caught my attention. Mommy had to turn her back to pick something up and that made me so mad again; I thought I'd be left with this man forever! Maybe in the years to come I will come visit Santa again and I can even tell him what a good girl I've been.

P.S. We got the last picture in a 5x7 for here at the house!

1 comment:

  1. Might just be this computer at work, but I can't see the Santa or Birthday pictures. I can see the cute ice cream pictures, but really want to see the others!!! I will try from home later and hopefully it is just something with this one here.

    Love you guys and LOVED seeing you, even though I was a sick chick, at Thanksgiving. HUGS!!!

    The Other Cory

    ReplyDelete