Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A few days with Grammy DuCharme

Mommy and daddy had to work this week so Grammy hopped in the car with us coming back from Christmas and babysat me on Monday and Tuesday. How fun! On the drive from the Bay Area she kept me busy in the car, talked with me, and played games with me the entire trip.

On Monday Grammy was without a car since mommy couldn't find the keys so Grammy and I hung out at the house and played a lot; Grammy did laundry, cooked and cleaned while I napped;, and then we took a walk to Trader Joes, so late that it was dark by the time we got home! Grammy was worried that mommy would be worried so Grammy and I RAN part of the way home! I had so much fun! When we got hom my cheeks and hands were very cold but I was smiling and giggling away.

Thanks so much Grammy for coming and spending time with me so that mommy and daddy could get lots of work done. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment