Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sickness

For the past few days I haven't been myself, kind of fussy and sleeping more than normal. Yesterday I had to skip music class because I went to sleep in the morning again at 8:40. Today I woke up with what mommy thought was snot across my face and all over my crib. Mommy decided not to send me to daycare today because she had a feeling that I was getting worse and they may call her to come pick me up. Grammy thought I may have a fever so mommy gave me some Tylenol and headed off to work with me. I slept on the way to work and when we got there I was in good spirits but went downhill after a few hours. I constantly wanted attention and wanted more food. I cried during almost an entire meeting that mommy had with an employee, making it very difficult for mommy to get things done. Finally, mommy decided to take me home and call the doctor. I started having green goo come out my eye so mommy thought I may have pink eye.

An hour and a half later we went to the doctor (and mommy even saved the green goo that had built up in my eye during my nap on the way home so that she could show the Dr.) and sure enough I had an ear infection in BOTH ears and pink eye in BOTH eyes. For all of these infections mommy says that I was suprisingly good spirited.

After some short time on antibiotics I should be all better and back to my normal self. I'm off to sleep again and fight this infection off.

No comments:

Post a Comment