Sunday, February 15, 2009

My actual very first step!

Today we (mommy, daddy and I) went to my friend Aren's house to hang out with our other friends Sienna and Cadin, and to meet Aren's new brother Armen. This was my first time meeting a baby that much younger than me so I just stared and was so interested. He was in a swing exactly like I had as a baby so I was that much more interested. I also have a baby of my own that I sleep with so when mommy kept calling Armen a baby I was kind of confused, wanting to pick up Armen and snuggle. He was a bit to o big though for me to pick up.

Anyway, I TOOK MY FIRST STEP all by myself today! With all my friends playing around me, daddy stood me up and I took my first step all by myself right over to mommy. Daddy was so thrilled and excited! All my friends and their mommy's and daddy's were there to witness it so it was a very special day.

When we came home mommy and daddy were playing with me, of course having me walk some more for whatever food I wanted. They took off my tights and oh what traction I had! I stood up so much better and took even more steps with my tights off! I even surprised mommy and daddy and stood up all on my own from a sitting position. I was standing then I dropped to put my hands on the floor. I wanted to get back up so I could get more cheers by mommy and daddy so I pushed myself right back up, all by myself!

So, I am officially standing from a sitting position and walking up to 2 steps all on my own. Yay!!!

1 comment: