Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!!!

Today was the Superbowl and Granny M and Grandpa Bill came to visit and eat lots of yummy food with us. My favorite part (and I think everyone else's) was when we video chatted with Tia and Brian. I was sitting on the kitchen floor with the 7 layer bean dip in front of me, digging in like it was no body's business, with Tia and Bryan on video chat on Granny M's computer behind the bean dip looking right at me. Mommy, daddy, Grandpa and Granny M. were all sitting in a circle around me and the bean dip and the computer just laughing, eating the bean dip with me, and talking with Tia and Bryan. We had so much fun! The bean dip was such a hit, especially as I used chips as forks to eat bite after bite of the bean dip, even with the smallest of chips in between my fingers. Hehe. Later on mommy, daddy, and the G-parents ate more yummy food including a spinach dip, pizza dip, jalpeno popper dip, a cheese and sun dried tomatoes appetizer, and chips and salsa. Oh! You can't forget the amazing meatballs that daddy made! There was so much food we didn't even get to the chili that was cooking all day or the taquitos that sat in the freezer just waiting to be eaten. We're okay with that because I get to eat all of it for the days and weeks to come! Yay! Thanks for driving up to spend the day with us Granny M and Grandpa Bill. I had so much fun playing with you and showing off my new standing skills. I love you both!

From 2009_02_01. Superbowl

From 2009_02_01. Superbowl

From 2009_02_01. Superbowl

No comments:

Post a Comment