Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!! This year Valentine's Day was actually on a Saturday so mommy and daddy were able to enjoy a nice dinner at home without having to rush. We hung out, played around, and prepared for dinner all morning and day and once I went to bed mommy and daddy had a fondue dinner and desert. Man, babies miss out on all the good food! Before i went to bed though mommy took some fun pictures of me in my pretty pink dress. A few days after V-day I got a card from my Grandpa'Al that had a princess crown and bracelet for me. The last few pictures are of me wearing the crown and bracelet ALL DAY LONG! This is the only "hat" that I actually keep on my head. I love it Grandpa! Thank you, I love you.

From 2009_02_14. Valentines Princess

From 2009_02_14. Valentines Princess

From 2009_02_14. Valentines Princess

From 2009_02_14. Valentines Princess

From 2009_02_14. Valentines Princess

From 2009_02_14. Valentines Princess

From 2009_02_14. Valentines Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment