Sunday, January 25, 2009

My First Bike Ride with Daddy

Today daddy put my bike seat on the mountain bike that we had since I'm now a year old. This was daddy's gift from mommy on Father's day but I was way too little for us to use it. Mommy and daddy were so excited that they still tried it out tonight, even though the sun was down and it was freezing outside! They put my cute vest on and my ducky helmet on and we were off! As daddy and I were riding about he all of a sudden realized he wasn't wearing a helmet...bad model daddy (and he's a cyclist too!). I forgive him...he was so excited to ride with me and see how much I liked it. As you see in the pictures below, I really liked it!

From My first bike ride with dad

From My first bike ride with dad

From My first bike ride with dad

No comments:

Post a Comment