Saturday, January 24, 2009

Play date with Cadin

Tonight my friend Cadin came over while his mommy and daddy went out for a "date night." Cadin and I had so much fun together. Neither of us ate all of our dinner because we were so excited to play together. I showed him the ropes, playing with my piggy bank toy and my big pink horsey that he didn't like too much. Mommy bought us some Color Wonder markers and paper for us to experiment with but we didn't really see the joy in using the markers to color. Mommy said it took too long for the color to show up and that's why we only wanted to take the caps on and off. Both of us wanted to have as many markers we could hold but mommy and daddy both made sure that each of us only had two so that it was even. After we played for a while we took a warm bath together! It was kind of crowded with all the toys that we had floating around but it was so much fun! I really liked sharing my baby duckies with Cadin; I put them in his mouth and he put them in mine and mommy got lots of pictures. Hehe. We ended our night (almost!) by Cadin having a bottle and me having a sippy cup of milk, both together downstairs with my mommy and daddy. Cadin lay in mommy's arms and I lay in daddy's arms...so cute! We both got a little distracted though and neither finished our milk. Cadin went to bed and I went upstairs where mommy and daddy TRIED to put me to bed. After a while of talking and then fussing they realized I was probably hungry so they got me up, fed me the rest of my dinner and I was able to stay up until like 9:00! Wow! Mommy felt a little bad that Cadin didn't eat his dinner either nor did he finish his bottle so she went down, got him up, gave him the rest of his bottle, and put him back to bed too. What a fun night we had! I can't wait to do it again, next time at his house so my mommy and daddy can have a "date night." What's so special about these date nights?!

No comments:

Post a Comment