Saturday, January 31, 2009

Standing on my own!

Today we went to a birthday party for one of daddy's coworker's daughters who was turning a big 8 years old! We were the first ones there so I had lots of time to just hang out without many people around. We were in the living room on the hardwood floors and mommy wanted to test my balancing skills so down I went from her arms onto my feet. I think Dora the Explorer was on TV (and I NEVER watch TV so this was something cool to see) and I stood....and stood....and stood....and stood! Mommy and daddy were getting so, so excited that they just kept cheering and clapping for me! I started clapping and getting excited too! I started falling to the front and to the back but I was so good that I caught my balance whichever way I leaned. Wow! This standing thing really is cool! I think I've got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment